Planning Applications and
Building Regulations Submissions

Planning Applications.

If you are considering altering or extending your home you are likely to need Planning Permission, Listed Building Consent or Conservation Area Consent. Wellington King will undertake a free consultation to assess whether any form of planning application is required, and then guide you through the process in the simplest of ways. We have extensive experience in gaining planning consents for residential, commercial and housing association clients, as well as obtaining prior approval for permitted development schemes.

We can prepare drawings and collate all other necessary reports and documents as required to be submitted for consideration for planning approval by your relevant Local Authority. We have specific experience working in and around Dorset, with local authorities such as Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council, Dorset Council, New Forest District Council, New Forest National Park, Wiltshire Council, Southampton City Council and Hampshire County Council.

Building Regulations Submissions.

Once planning permission has been granted, Wellington King are also able to assist with preparation of your Building Regulations drawings pack ensuring compliance with the most up to date Building Regulations. We can appoint and liaise with Local Authority Building Control and Approved Inspectors to obtain Building Control approval for your project.

Case Studies.